Projects are the means to execute transformations in complex environments. We act with the following guiding principles:
"cut complexity > execute projects > master transformation“
1. Cut complexity: when solving complex issues, we comprehensively assess strategy, structures, people and technologies, and then strive for maximum simplicity in our solution design.
2. Execute projects: we use experienced programme management specialists, who combine proven methods and take a firm grip on the enti-
re production chain. Thus, they assure execution with "no surprises".
3. Master transformation: we manage transformations through a comprehensive assessment, maximum simplicity of solution design, and execution management with "no surprises"
This approach builds on the 5 core strands of the Ayudantes DNA:
1. We collaborate with the client. Only our common know-how leads to success.
2. We promise only what we can deliver. And what we promise, we deliver.
3. We know what we do, why we do it and are able to explain it.
4. Ayudantes‘ results are team achievements. The ability of a team is greater than the sum of its parts.
5. We are likable, honest and straight forward. This may not always be comfortable - but it is always successful.
Would you like to learn more? To see concrete methodologies, tools and approaches? Then let’s talk!